Saturday, January 28, 2017

My Work: Battle with Time

This is a talk about the artwork I created: "Battle with Time"

This artwork was created using only the sources from scanners and the materials around me. I personally liked the way how metallic objects came out after it's being scanned. It showed the contrast clearly and beautifully. Here's one of what it came out after I scanned.






I also liked the way how there's only one colour placed on each piece. Blending them to the monocoloured artwork worked well together. I have spent a long time changing the value and the level in Photoshop. I never thought objects would turn out this clear in scanning. 

Whether noticed or not, the watch band connects the three artworks.
It can be shown as an artwork independently, but I like how I put connections between.   

No comments:

Post a Comment